So, we leave for our trip to Disney & Sea World tommorow after eating lunch w/ Tommy Tubberville @ The QB Club. Yeah, I know AU's not doing so hot this season, but War Eagle! :-) I have been feeling pretty good lately. Just get sick here & there. Let me tell you though...I used to love to sneeze, but sneezing while preggo isn't too fun lol. It hurts for some reason; may have something to do w/ my cyst though??? We went to see Dr. Tidwell on Thur. the 23rd. J finally got to meet her & we heard our baby's heartbeat, which was a strong 168! The Old Wives' Tales say a heartrate above 140 means it's a girl! Speaking of which, only 3 more weeks til we find out the baby's sex!!! Wow, I CANNOT wait! We've got names picked out that we LOVE, but we're keeping them a secret for fun! But we'll be letting EVERYONE know the sex & the initials as soon as we find out! I'm hoping to set our US appointment @ Baby Waves for the gender US on the day of our 1 year wedding anniversary. What a great gift! We'll see though. Baby will be 16 weeks & 1 day on the day of our anniversary. Here are our 12 week belly pics, one from our Dr's visit & our 13 week belly pics:



Maternity pictures
11 years ago



2 comments:
I told you my Chinese Conception chart said you would be having a GIRL, so we will see if it is RIGHT missy!! I can't wait to see!!
I saw the little one kick!!! Holy Cow!!! You will be feeling that before long!!! That is so sweet!!!
Post a Comment