Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just a quick update...

So, a new syptoms has just started that I'm not too fond of lol. I have started getting dizzy spells. I hope this one doesn't stick around too long! Anywho, it's just been a pretty lazy w/e for us. We just got done eating a nice steak dinner made by J. I'm posting this weeks belly shots. Me & baby are 11 weeks today! I did just get done eating so my belly's really sticking out there lol. Let me apologize for how I look in all my belly shots also...we take them in the evening before bed so I'm always in my wrinkly pjs w/ no makeup on. Here they are:

Cramer wanted to sneek a peak @ mommy's baby bump!





Holding my Pregnant WillowTree that mom gave me!

1 comment:

Amy Adams said...

I love Willow Trees!! you look too cute! I can't wait to see you Friday missy!