skip to main |
skip to sidebar
20 wks!
Hey Hey Hey! We have hit the halfway point...20 weeks! We turned 20 wks on Sun the 14th. I can now say that I definitely look pregnant now. Before I can see where ppl might wonder "Hmmm, is she preggo or does she just have a lil gut???". But now, it's pretty darn obvious! Jason jokes that since I've turned 25 I've let myself go...I'm gaining weight & I have a gut...lol :-) He's so funny! Went & had our 20 weeks anatomy US on Mon the 15th and everything looked great! His HR was 154. He was pretty calm & not wiggling around too much, but he was in a good position for the tech to get all the measurements she needed so that was good. I had a Dr's app. after the US but they just checked my urine, BP & weight. I have gained approx 10 lbs so far so I think I'm doing good. I'm actually ready to gain more (I'm sure I'll feel differently once I do lol!). We head up to VA this w/e for Christmas w/ the Gibson side of the family which we are excited about, but we're also sad we'll miss seeing J's mom & Bill :-( Gonna be a long drive but we're stopping halfway in Raleigh, NC on the way up to stay w/ our friends Scott, Brenda & their son Will. I can't believe Christmas is in a week! Lil Gib's furniture should be here early next week too so I am SO excited about that! We're planning on painting the nursery the w/e after Christmas...well, let me rephrase that...I'm planning on J painting the nursery the w/e after Christmas ha ha! I will supervise. We're going w/ a pale banana yellow since it's an accent color in the bedding which I got for my bday. It's too cute & I love the jungle theme! Well, I'll post again when we get back from our trip w/ 21 wk belly shots, but for now, here are our 20 wk shots. Oh, forgot to mention that I just noticed last week that I am starting to get the linea nigra (or black line) that lots of pregnant women get on their belly's. It's so subtle & you can barely see it in person & really can't at all yet in pics, but it's there. I guess it'll continue to get darker, but should fade after the birth. Doesn't bother me, I kinda like it b/c it's like the "mark of pregnancy". Lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment