Sunday, December 28, 2008

I see you!

22 weeks today! I've gained ab 11 lbs. Yesterday was a rough one. I did NOT feel well AT ALL! But J took good care of me. I'm much better today. So, I forgot to mention this in my last post, but J & I both felt G move from the outsdie w/ our hands last Mon the 22nd. It's so cool to feel him. He seems to be the most active in the evening starting ab 6ish. I can feel him so well on the inside now. He's a busy lil man in there. Even more fun, I saw him move from the outside on Fri night. It was awesome! J had gone to bed & I was in the den on the couch watching tv. I just kept feeling him kicking & poking me pretty darn strong. So, I decided to turn on the lights and lie there and watch my belly closely...and sure enough I saw him! My skin on my belly popped up ever so slightly. I saw him kick probably 5 or 6 times that night & have seen him yesterday & today. It's so subtle though that J nor Mom can see it yet. It's easy for me to see b/c I feel the kick & know exactly where it's at. But, they will see him kick soon & I can't wait to videotape it too! We haven't gotten the nursery painted yet w/ me being sick yesterday & football all day today so we're planning on tackeling it next w/e. But, the furniture is here & soooo beautiful. The dresser/hutch & crib are so so nice & we couldn't be more pleased. We still have to get a mattress though b/c we thought it came w/ the crib since the girl at "That's Our Baby" told us it did. Well, I just got out of the shower & J & I are going to play some Dominos. Here are mine & Lil Gib's 22 weeks pics. The line on my belly is so obvious in person but just doesn't quite show up in pics yet. And my belly looks flat in the front...kinda funny looking lol. Have a great week everyone!
Here's an ornament Mom gave me w/ a lil pic of my Prince in it. See his lil crown??? :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's our little prince!!