skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I turned 25 years old as Lil Gib turned 19 wks!
So I had a wonderful 25th bday w/ my awesome family. We went to Chef Lees for dinner & enjoyed a great meal! We all left very full, but not miserably full. J, Puddy & Cramer got me my big Snoogle body pillow. Not crazy about it right now b/c I'm still pretty comfy sleeping on both sides & my back, but hoping it will come in handy in the months to come. It's a big ole pillow & J claims he's gonna use it if I dont lol! Mom, Dad & GM (Grandmother) got Baby G some stuff which was fun...that's the rule this year...no gifts for me or J...everything is for the baby! But, which in turn, really helps us out! We have our Christmas tree up (even though it's giftless lol) & our lights up outside which I'm so proud of! Oh yeah, big news...I THINK I felt the baby move today. J & I were just laying around on the couch watching tv w/ the dogs and I sneezed. Right afterward I felt this weird flutter or drumroll type sensation on my right side. It felt like him poking or kicking me real fast fro mthe inside. I kinda wondered but brushed it off at the time b/c I thought it was just too high up on my right side to have been the baby. But I had been prettty slouched on the couch. When I told my mom about it on the way to dinner, she was like "Oh, baby, that was him!" So I feel pretty confident that is WAS him! I'm ready to feel him more though, but I know that will come w/ time! Oh, and yes, the belly ring has come out. I took it out b/c it broke last week; the dangle part fell off. So I just figured I might as well leave it out even though I did find the piece that fell off. Here are some pics of our lights & bday & then our 19 week shots in front of the tree.


At Chef Lees for my bday dinner!
Back @ our house for cake & gifts for baby!
Mom had just got done showing me my baby book & that Care Bear was given to me on my very 1st Christmas back in 1983. I was as small as the bear! 

My silly husband!

No comments:
Post a Comment