Sunday, November 30, 2008

17 & 18 wk shots!

Hi all! Sorry I've been a slacker again! Thanksgiving was great & hope it was for all of you! We got our tree up but I'm still in the process of decorating it lol. This is my fav time of year! I LOVE Christmas time so much! Well, I still haven't felt him move & it's killing me! I wanna know he's in there! Went to the doc on the 24th & he was moving all around when the PA was checking his HB w/ doppler. His HR was 156. Still makes me tear up when I hear it...best sound in the whole world! I'm so in love w/ him & can't wait to meet him & get to know his personality. For those wondering, yes, he has a name (he's had it since before we got preggo lol), but we're *TRYING* to keep it a secret for fun! Anywho...here are wk 17 & 18 pics! I'm getting chunky...ahhhh!










1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Girl you are sooo cute!!!