Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby bump pics in Orlando!

Ok, so I couldn't resist posting a few cuz I just love my bump! Can you tell I love being preggo??? My body's changing that's for sure, and some women may not like it, but I am embracing it & really enjoying it!!! I figure I'll worry about my figure afterward...no need to waste this special time w/ my precious baby in my belly worrying about it now! Anywho, here's a few more pics:

At Magic Kingdom in front of Minnie's house, w/ my monster shirt on for Halloween lol!

At Sea World after seeing "Discover" w/ Shamu.


Watching the dolphins play at Sea World, w/ my lil ghost shirt on for Halloween!

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Sarah I love seeing your blog updated with your excitement! I can't even begin to tell you how much fun kids are (even when they are screaming in the grocery store, when you get home they love on you!)
Thanks for sharing your journey!!