skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sorry it's been so long...
Well, here I am finally posting after 2 weeks. Sorry...guess I'm not the best blogger lol. We had a great time together in Orlando. Went to Downtown Disney, Magic Kingdom & Sea World (which was the best). Bought the baby a couple onesies, a burp cloth & a couple stuff animals which was fun. Sooo, we are 15 weeks today, which means only 1 week & 1 day til our anniversary & til we find out who's in my belly!!! What do you think? Boy or girl??? I must admit, I have the HUGEST (is that a word???) huntch that it's a girl! Everything I think about is girl girl girl. Of course I do want a lil baby girl & feel like that is who is inside me, but I do want a boy ultimately as well. I just can't wait for our appontment at Baby Waves a week from tom. It's at 2 pm. J & I are going to make a day out of it. Lunch, Baby Waves, go buy him or her some clothes or something fun like that, then dinner & a movie. Sounds like fun huh? We're going to keep it to ourselves for the day too; just to make it a extra special...then of course we'll tell EVERYONE! Ugh, I'm hoping this week won't go by as slowly as I feel it will. I was a slacker last week & never posted my 14 week pics, so here they are along w/ tonight's pics @ 15 weeks. By the way, if you want to see pics from Orlando (which I will upload soon), just visit my myspace page @ http://www.myspace.com/sarah3589. I feel like my belly doesn't look as big in these pics as it does in real life. Is that weird? It actually looks much bigger from my point of view (looking down at it) then it does from the side. I'm so ready for it to really pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment