Sunday, January 18, 2009

25 weeks!

Hope everyone had a great w/e. We did. Lazy as usual & we watched movies yesterday. Not too much to update this week. The heartburn hasn't been bad lately at all thank goodness. I have actually lost a lb this week. So my total weight gain now is 15.5 lbs. Thurs night J, myself, Mom, daddy & GM all went to Birmingham to see Celine Dion in concert. While you wont hear J or Dad brag ab the event (lol), it was a great show. She puts on a wonderful performance. We had a nice time even though it started out rough w/ the arena being ab 90 degrees (literally). It was really hard for me to sit there, but luckily it did cool down & I was fine. I'm pretty sure G can hear now b/c he's just made a few kicks here & there in response to my voice and he was kicking up a storm at the concert so I think he could hear the music. Kinda cool to think ab! It's so weird b/c the other day I was watching some of my random "baby shows" as I like to call them; the kind that come on TLC and Discovery Health. We were seeing preemie babies born at 25 wks and I was like wow that's what my lil boy looks like right now inside my uterus. Crazy! Last night J & I could feel him on the left side of my belly. I think I could feel his lil bum lol...too cute!!! He's so active & I feel him move & kick all the time now & I love it! We go to the doc tom afternoon & I will be registering at the hospital this week for the birth. Have a great week everyone & I'll be back next Sun unless I feel the need to update before then! Here are tonight's pics at 25 weeks.

1 comment:

Mary Lindsey said...

Hey Sarah! You look adorable pregnant! I know you are excited about your little boy coming along :-) He will be in your arms before you know it. Thanks for the congrats - we are so excited!! We can't believe there are 3 babies growing... we still just laugh when we think about it. I'll look forward to following your blog. Tell your family that we said hello :-)

- Mary Lindsey, Chris, Harper & the triplets - bah!