Sunday, January 25, 2009

26 wk scare (just me being an obsessive worrier)

Ok, so wow...yeah I just had myself a lil episode. I'm fine now so thought I would blog ab it so I can look back & remember this event even though it was bad at first it ended up just fine. So, basically all w/e G has just been very quiet & not as active & I've noticed it & it's kinda bothered me here & there but I've just been telling myself that he's just being lazy this w/e. Well, I was just laying here on the couch & this is the time of evening that he would normally be most active & squirming all around. Normally I would be able to see him kicking from the outside this time of evening. I got to thinking & I realized that I hadn't felt him move really ALL night. So I started getting myself worked up & scared. I played music for him, talked (loudly) to him, pressed on him to wake him up if he was sleeping and I was getting no response what-so-ever from him. NOT a good feeling. I was getting way worried! I just felt like st was not right. I told J how I was feeling & he kept telling me that G is fine. I called Mom & she suggested I drink a coke. So I had J run over to her house to get a coke since the only ones I have a non caffinated. I started drinking my coke & just kept working myself up & of course started crying w/ all these crazy thoughts running through my head. J came over & started talking to him. He was telling him that he was upseting Mommy lol. I asked him for just one kick so I knew he was there & ok. I honestly think he knew that he was worrying his mommy cause sure enough, w/ J's hand on my belly I thought I felt st! I moved his hand real quick & put mine in the spot & there he was! He kicked! Ahhhh...what a relief! I was so happy! My lil man is ok & now I'm ok. Scary thoughts were going through my mind that I never wanna think of again! I've just gotten so used to him moving & kicking & when he is most active that when I don't feel him it bothers me. I guess I need to realize that he'll have lazy days just like his mama. He's still not jumping all around like he normally does this time of night. I think he woke up for a min to give me a few lil pokes & kicks to let me know "Mommy, I'm fine! Now leave me alone!" & then went on back to sleep lol! I know I made a bigger deal out of this than need be, but I couldn't help it. I feel a lil silly ab it now, but who cares. I don't care how big of an idiot I look like at times by being over-worrisome or over-protective, as long as I know my baby is ok.
Ok, so that was my ordeal & everything is fine, so now I'll blog...
Tonight we had The Lions' Madden '09 Tournament @ Buffalo Wild Wings. It was fun but I had to leave early b/c I pigged out on wings, fries & dessert & I was quite uncomfy sitting there w/ my extremely full belly. So, I left J there & came on home to chill w/ my boys & wait for the heartburn to go away. Ppl have told me that heartburn means the baby will have a head full of hair when he come out so we'll see. Weight gain is @ 16.5 lbs today. I woke up one morning this week & notcied my belly button is starting to pop out, or so it looks. I dunno if it will actuallu pop out or just become flush w/ my belly. Went to the doc on Mon. G's HB was 140 & he was moving all around. I'm getting so anxious about the birth. In a good way! I'm not scared in the least...yet, just so ready for April/May to be here. I'm ready for warm weather...I'm ready to lay out in the warm sun & get a tan...& I'm ready to meet this wonderful lil man! I've got 14 weeks to go, if I go full term. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying this pregnancy even though I complain ab plenty of things (nausea, fatigue, heartburn, sore achey back, blah blah blah lol!). I don't want time to fly by, b/c even though I'm sure (I hope) I'll be pregnant again in a few years...I'll never get to experience THIS pregnancy w/ THIS baby again. I'm just ready to meet him and see what he looks like & have him in my arms. I love him so much already, but I know that what I'm feeling for him now won't hold a candle to the emotions I'll have for him the 1st time I see his precious face! Ahhh, it's gonna be too amazing! Well, I'll end here w/ our 26 wk shots. Oh, and I want to give a big congrats to my cousin & his beautiful wife who just found out they are expecting triplets! Wow, I can't even imagine! Please be praying for them, their lil baby girl Harper, and the 3 lil bundles of joy incubating in her belly!

No comments: