Sunday, February 15, 2009

29 weeks!

So, not too much to update on this week. We painted our bedroom yesterday & rearranged the furniture. My mom was such a big help b/c the fumes REALLY got to me & I wasn't too much help. We chose to go w/ the same color we did the den & hallway in b/c we really liked it & had a whole gallon leftover so it saved us some money. Plus the bedding we will be getting will look good w/ it. I like neutral colors. I'll wait til we get our new bedding ensemble to take pics & post. Cramer had surgery on Thur to fix the gash in his ear that wouldn't stop bleeding. He did just fine but even w/ it stitched up, it keeps bleeding b/c he shakes his head w/ such forse when he gets outta his cage & stuff so we're having problems dealing w/ it. My weight gain is up to 21 lbs & it's kinda bothering me cause I could very easily gain 20 or certainly even more lbs by the end of this & that kinda freaks me out. Lol, I may quit updating on my weight gain here soon haha! I told you ab the lil game G & I play when I'm laying in bed at night & it just cracks me up b/c he's so funny...the other night he was kicking me like crazy and so I finally put my hand down there on my right side & "played" back w/ him for a minute & then he stopped & went to sleep. It's like he was saying "C'mon Mommy, play w/ me!" & once I did for a min he was done & ready for bed. I really feel like he & I are bonding when I feel his feet & I press back & he kicks back & so forth. It's neat to watch too. Mom got a good look on Sat & she felt him kick harder than she has before. Well, that's pretty much all I can think of to update on. Here's tonight 29 wk pics fresh outta the shower. J thinks my belly looks fake in these pics...like I have a prosthesis lol.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look bigger in the pictures than you do in person. But, wow, it's really out there!! ;-)