Monday, February 23, 2009

Only 10 more weeks left to "cook"

So, here we are at 30 wks & I can't believe my lil man only has 10 (or so) more wks left to bake! I'm up to 23 lbs & have a dr's app this Thur. We go for ou next 4D US @ Baby Waves next Thur & I am SO excited! I've been feeling good this past week...just tired! Tired tired tired lol! Work is getting harder by the day. Bending & squatting & running for things & moving things & lifting things is just tough! Got me some Girl Scout cookies! Mmmmm Samoas! There's really not much to update on....I'm trying to think as I'm sitting here writing this.
Cramer's ear is getting better & healing slowly but surely. He's been such a sweet boy. J had his 1st Annual GA/AL High School Indoor Classic game yesterday & it turned out great. It was a big success & will only get bigger & better evert year. I'm very proud of him for all the work he put into planning it. He's been a busy busy boy! He started training camp as well so now I have to get back used to not having my hubby home at night. I totally understand but it does make me sad & lonely, esp being preggo. But I'm very proud of him & the team he's putting together & I'm so excited for his season to start. 1st home game is on March 22nd! I gotta find st cute to wear...I'm gonna be quite huge by then lol!
My Baby Shower is set for Sat. March 28th & I'm really excited ab it! I'll be 35 wks then & I kinda wonder if we chose too late a date for it, but I think we'll be fine. I have great friends putting it all together for me & I'm so very thankful!
Everyone at work has been trying to guess baby G's name lol. It's so funny. All I can do is smile & try & keep the same expression for every name they guess as not to give it away! I wanna tell so bad, but it's funn keeping it a secret. Plus, I know there will be ppl who have negative opinions on the name we chose & I just don't wanna hear em! We LOVE our baby boy's name & we've had it picked out just for him since before we even got pregnant. I can't imagine him being named any other name. Well, hmmm, I guess that's it for now. Sorry for the short & boring post...my mind just feels kinda quiet right now. Ab to eat & get ready for my shows! Have a fab week everyone! Here are mine & Baby G's 30 wks pics:
LOVE!
Our sad attempt to get J kissing my belly lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so cute pregnant! I love the picture of J kissing your belly. It turned out okay. I hate when there is no one around to take pictures for you. I know that feeling all too well!