Wednesday, October 8, 2008

And once again...So amazing!

Ok, so yeah...I got bored once again @ work today & a couple people talked me into playing w/ the US machine again. They didn't have to twist my arm too hard lol ;-) I could distinguish the head from the body perfectly today & got 3 great pics. The arms & legs are so adorable & "Lil Gib" (as my bestie Karen has named the baby) was waving & touching it's face. The heartbeat sounds so strong! I think it's round about in the 160's. We refer to the baby as my "Jelly Bean" @ work. I took 2 videos of us playing w/ the US today. Turn your sound on so you can hear my sweetie's heartbeat!!!






And here are my 3 pics from today...they turned out so so good! The 1st one is a profile shot. The next is the BEST b/c baby's looking at you & you can see arms & legs. And the 3rd is of the baby humped over w/ it's back up. I know what you're thinking....."HOW ADORABLE!!!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww It is so exciting to hear the heartbeat! I can't wait to see the Ultrasound pictures up close so I can see Lil Gib! =)I love ya girl!