I've had a pretty busy past few days. Thurs we had our 4D US app @ Baby Waves. It was fun & we got some good pics but lil G just wasn't being too cooperative. The woman had me laying all funky & I was quite uncomfy but was willing to stay in any position to see my lil man. We got to see his beautiful lil face! He has J's lips & mouth & my nose (from what we could tell). He has hair too! Which I suppose explains the heartburn (if you go by the old wive's tale). I found out that he isn't positioned head down also which surprised me b/c I thought it was his lil feet I was feeling kicking me in my right ribs, but nope, it's his lil fists jabbing me! His head (which I thought was his lil butt) is under my right ribs & that's where I feel him punch me. He's facing my left & his lil feet still kick me on my left side. He likes to sit the same way he did when we saw him @ our 4D gender US @ 16 weeks w/ his arms holding his legs in a tucked position. You can look back at my pics from that week & see. I think it's so cute b/c I asked the lady if lots of babies sit like that & she was like "Nope, just st your lil guy likes to do." So I'm anxious to see if he'll do that outside the womb as well. So he's breeched as of now which is normal I suppose & he should flip around soon to get into position. I certainly hope he does or I'll have a guarenteed C-section which I don't want!
Seeing my precious boy's face was just amazing. It was so clearly defined & it's just weird putting an actual face to this person inside me now. And I look down at my growing belly & know that there's only this thin layer (of skin & uterus) that sepeartes me from him. Weird! It's so surreal. I teared up @ the US, but we all just had the best time. We went to eat @ Jonny Carinos for lunch after then us 3 gals went shopping. We went to That's Our Baby 1st so I could order his monogrammed toy bag & changing pad cover. They were a bit pricey but they'll be cute. They should be in sometime this week. GM also bought G an adorable giraffe stuffed animal there that I just love & am going to try & make it be G's special lil toy that he carries around everywhere. I'm going to force it on him lol. We then went to Babies R Us where I got more hangers & mom got a hamper & rug & some stuffed animals to match her nursery. We got G a coming home outfit & matching blanket from Carter's which is so adorable. It's newborn size so I'm hoping it fits but I'm going to pack a 0-3 month outfit as well. We got our bedding ensemble that I've been eyeballing for a while now from BB&B & got some great decorative pillows to match at Marshall's. Now I just need a new table lamp for my nightstand & some curtains. I got a great cute lil spring dress for my baby shower as well. I love it & just hope it still fits right for the actual shower in 3 weeks lol. I got some other random things & we also got some ice cream @ marble slab...yum...before we called it a day. It was a great day but I was def pooped!
And, I saved the best for last to tell you ab that day...we get to go back to Baby Waves for free this Tue @ 4! Since G wasn't being as cooperative as he coulda been (even tho I ate a sausage biscuit w/ jelly & drank OJ right before) the lady told us to come back! It surprised me actually b/c we still got some good pics (which I will wait to post all together w/ the others we'll get on Tue) and got to see him well. But I'm so excited we get to go back, and I've decided the best thing for me to do to get him to hopefully cooperate is to go to the app hungry. G gets fistey (sp?) when I'm/he's hungry lol. Of course I'll eat right after, but since he just doesn't really respond to any specific foods I eat and he gets pretty active when we're hungry, hopefully he'll move around & give us some good shots. I feel like I sound like a bad mom making my lil man go hungry lol.
Yesterday, while J was gone all day, mom & I went to WM grocery shopping & spent the day together. We hung up stuff in G's nursery & I washed his clothes & blankets w/ All Free & Clear. I got his bag packed some & some more stuff put in my bag. We watched TV last night & made hot dogs, mac-n-cheese & then some choc covered strawberries for dessert! Delicious! But I ate way too much!
I think I'm down a half a lb or a whole lb (can't remember what my weight gain was last), but as of this morn I've gained 24.5 lbs. I've been in major "nesting" mode all w/e & I'm so tired but my mind just keeps racing w/ all this stuff I need to do. Hopefully I'll crash here soon & get some sleep tonight! I will prob post again Tue night or Wed to show off G's new pics, but for now here's our 32 week belly shots. Have a great week everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment