Got the shot today. I think she stuck me 3 times. Mom held my hand & it hurt pretty bad but I took it well. It hurt the most when she mashed on it afterward...ahhhhhh! But I made it thru! I dunno how much it helped. I mean I think it did some, but I do still feel pressure/pain down there like when I get up from a sitting or esp. a lying down position. I'm nervous to see how it'll feel tom at work b/c I have a full day of cases. Pray for me!
G's HR was really fast today. I think he was being pretty active in there. Dr. Tidwell palpated my belly to figure out his exact position. Still head up! She said normally babys will turn right ab now (33-34 wks). She seems slightly concerned ab him not turning but nothing big. I just don't wanna have to have a scheduled C-Section b/c G stays breeched. But that won't be decided til 38ish wks when I get the US to find out position. Dr. Tidwell surprised me b.c I had brought up the question of if I went into labow when would she not stop it...and she actually said prob at 34 wks, she wouldn't stop it. I couldn't believe it...that's less than a week away! Not that I think I'll be going into labor that soon, but just makes me realize it could be any day now really. I'm so ready, but I would prefer for him to stay in there longer. We'll just see what his plans are tho. Seems like he may just be pretty stubborn considering he's remaining head up. I guess he's just nice & comfy in there.
I cleaned both my memory sticks for my camera. Deleted a ton of pics that were on both of them that had already been uploaded to my comp. So there's planty of memory space for the BIG day! The video camera is packed as well. I always keep my digi camera in my purse tho. My bag's pretty much packed except for the everyday items I use. But I mean we only live 5 mins away from the hospital so it's not a big deal if I forget st. G's bag is packed, but it's still missing a few items as well.
I am just hoping these next few weeks will fly by b/c I am so so so ready to meet my lil guy! I dont want him to come way early...just want time to go by fast!
Maternity pictures
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment