Monday, March 9, 2009

Pics, pics & MORE pics!

Baby G was a lil more active today luckily. He was still in the same position, but gave us a better range of facial expressions. He made us laugh w/ the faces he made. He's so darn cute. He actually stuck his toe in his eye & it was so funny! He smiled, he frowned, he opened his eyes, he opened his mouth a lot, and best of all, he responded to my voice a lot which just melted my heart! I think he has J's mouth & possibly my nose (poor thing lol)!
When we went last Thurs March 5th, his HR was 145 & he weighed 4 lbs & 6 oz. She didn't do the HR or weight today. I love this lil guy so so much & I know that once I see him in person these feeling I have will be multiplied by 10000000000000000000000000! LOL! I can't wait to feel that "Mommy Love". Well, without further ado (did I say that right?), here are lots of pics of my sweet baby G! The 3rd one cracks me up! Oh, and I made them smaller than usual since there's so many, but to see them bigger just click on the pic!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww thats so precious (i probibly didn't spell that right forgive me) he is going to be the love of your life and i know he already is...along with J. i can't wait to meet both of you. that reminds me of my little guy at daycare he is soo soo small he is 4 months and he is only like 8lbs. he is just like a new born....good luck with everything i know you all will do fine!
love,
Lil Leigh

Amy Adams said...

yay!! not too much longer!! My good friend Dacy had her little girl this past week and she came 3 weeks early! But she is doing great! So...watch out!